In order to responsibly re-open our dining room this season, we kindly ask you to make reservations for all dining room tables. Tables are reserved based on when you make your request. Please call us to make a reservation. Reservation requests made via email are not answered immediately and cannot not be confirmed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the entrance and by the restrooms.
- All members of our staff wear masks during service. They do not work if they feel ill in any way.
- We graciously ask guests to wear their masks when entering the main foyer and any time not sitting at their tables.
- We have removed tables to give more space between parties.
- We do not pre-set the tables, silverware is rolled in linen and covered until used, water glasses are filled upon arrival.
- Hardcover wine books, check presenters & pens are sanitized in-between each use.
- Tables, chairs and surfaces are sanitized in-between each use.
We will re-open for the 2021 season on Friday, April 23rd!
Spring Hours: (April – mid May)
Open for Dinner at 5:00 pm
Wednesday – Saturday
Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
We’re located one mile north of downtown Sister Bay, on the water. We are next door to JJ’s Restaurant & Dock. Our Parking Lot is directly across the street from the restaurant.
Sister Bay, WI 54234
Gift Certificates are always a thoughtful, appreciated gesture. You can purchase gift certificates in-person during dining hours, or we can arrange a gift certificate over the phone. We will be happy to write a message on your behalf and mail your certificate if need be. Please call us at: 920-854-5491.
We have no formal dress code, although we kindly ask that you remove your hat in the dining room. The dining room and bar are upscale & elegant, and often guests like to have a reason to dress up for the night. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable.
Hours & Contact
Wednesday - Saturday
Open at 5:00 pm
Location & Directions
10947 N. Hwy 42
Sister Bay, WI 54234
One mile north of Downtown Sister Bay