In order to responsibly re-open our dining room this season, we require reservations for all dining room tables. Tables are reserved based on when you make your reservation. Please call us to make a reservation. Reservation requests made via email are not answered immediately and will not be confirmed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the entrance and by the restrooms.
- ALL of our staff wear masks at ALL times when in the building. They do not work if they feel ill in any way.
- We ask guests to wear their masks when entering and any time they are not sitting at their tables.
- We have removed tables to give more space between tables.
- We do not pre-set the tables, silverware is rolled in linen and covered until used, water glasses are filled upon arrival.
- We use paper, disposable menus.
- Hardcover wine books, check presenters & pens are sanitized in-between each use.
- Tables, chairs and surfaces are sanitized in-between each use.
Due to the unpredictability and changing situations of the 2020 season, we have slightly different hours than usual. Please check back often.
Open at 5:00 pm. Wednesday – Sunday.
Closed Monday & Tuesday.
We’re located one mile north of downtown Sister Bay, on the water. We are next door to JJ’s Restaurant & Dock. Our Parking Lot is directly across the street from the restaurant.
Sister Bay, WI 54234
Gift Certificates are always a thoughtful, appreciated gesture. You can purchase gift certificates in-person during dining hours, or we can arrange a gift certificate over the phone. We will be happy to write a message on your behalf and mail your certificate if need be. Please call us at: 920-854-5491.
We have no formal dress code, although we kindly ask that you remove your hat in the dining room. The dining room and bar are upscale & elegant, and often guests like to have a reason to dress up for the night. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable.
Hours & Contact
Wednesday - Sunday
5pm to Close
Location & Directions
10947 N. Hwy 42
Sister Bay, WI 54234
One mile north of Downtown Sister Bay